What to Expect
I have been tutoring math, chemistry, and physics to kids, teenagers, and adults since 2003. I am open to tutoring anyone at any level from elementary math to college level physics. If you are curious, just ask and I will be happy to provide more details.
I have always enjoyed tutoring. Seeing people develop their skills and accomplish their goals is very rewarding and fulfilling to me.
When you contact me, tell me about your goals, when you are available, and where you would like to meet.
I am open to meeting in relatively quiet areas like coffee shops and book stores.
Before we meet, I will probably ask some questions to help me prepare.
During the first meeting, I try to get a feel for where you are in relation to your goal and come up with an action plan for getting you there. You can bring homework or quizzes that give you trouble, but don't worry if you don't have any examples available.
From there we will take turns solving problems - drilling on the concepts that need work or just working back to find out what you are missing.
Afterward, if you like, I will give you a list of concepts for you to drill on to improve your technique as well as an action plan for moving forward.E-Mail Me
Things that you can bring to help (optional)
- Previous Exams and Assignments
- Cancel deadline: 24 hours in advance
- Reschedule deadline: 12 hours in advance
- Late appearances: 15 minutes grace
- Neglecting these policies will result in a $10 fine that must be paid before further tutoring.
- People who are typically reliable will be forgiven.
- Coffee Shops
- Study Halls
- Weekends and evenings.
- If I can't give you 24 hour notice before rescheduling, you get a session at half-price.
- $45 per hour per person
- Financial assistance available
- Discounted rate for bundled tutoring (more that one student studying the same subject at the same time)
- Cash or check only
- Checks payable to Justin Bangerter
- No money orders or credit cards
- Calculus I (Single Variable)
- Multivariable Calculus
- Vector Calculus/Geometry
- Differential Equations
- Linear Algebra
- Lagrange Transforms and Fourier Series
- Complex Analysis
- Introductory Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Analytical Mechanics
- Quantum Mechanics